20 Jun 2011

Tomic Challenge NO 3- Summer

Hiya
Happy Monday to you all.
I'm afraid there's lots of photos to this post!!LOL
There's another challenge over on the TOMIC Challenge blog and this week the challenge is Summer. Again it's not my week to join in really, but seeing as the weather in the UK yesterday was NOT so Summerish, I set too and made this Hanger and had a fab time!!! I got lost in my own little world!!! ha ha

I did originally start painting this Edwin the other day as a Father's day card for my hubby, but didnt quite finish it!! So here he is. I was going to give it to my hubby for his fishing area (The Shed!!!LOL) but I have decided to keep it for my craft room!! Everything I used is from my scrap tray.
I have painted with Distress Re-Inkers on 300gsm Watercolour Paper. For the fence I have used Tim's On the Edge Die-Fence which I have Gessoed and distressed with Walnut Ink.

The butterfly I have made from a coke can and cut out using Tim's Butterfly die. Ive coloured with alcohol Inks and painted with gesso.
If you look carefully Ive even pinched one of his flies!!! It had to be a blue one (I dont think he will miss it!!!hee hee)

Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The bottle is from the Idea-ology range 'Corked Vials' which I have put a fish button in!!

Stamps I have used are
Tilda Gone Fishing and Edwin Waiting for Fish from the Sweet Rainbow Collection 2011
Magnolia Doo-Hickey-Swirl

Thankyou for taking time to visit me
Love


15 comments:

  1. coucou
    très très jolie ta carte
    bravo
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is so gorgeous. Love your creation.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, your card is just stunning! I love the soft muted colours and the attention to detail
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely, Debbie .. wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi so perfect a creation
    From the little bottle to the pinched fly to the gorgeous little sign . Love it all super inspiration as always. Thankyou Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a LOVELY & MARVELLOUS creation!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie this is darling what a terrific card with lots of great elements going on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of all the Magnolia cards I've ever seen this has to be up there amongst the best! I can't believe it only has 10 comments in 3 days or that you don't have thousands of followers!
    IT IS BEAUTIFUL
    People must be jealous!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Debbie, each time I stop by your blog you make my day! I will never tire of looking at such beauty ! This card is fabulous. The images are so precious, and wonderfully colored. Very very pretty. Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally awesome. So amazingly beautiful. All the details are gorgeous,a stunning card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOOOOooooohOOOOOOOOO...
    what a ..... can´t find words ~sorry im speechless


    your card is just stunning! I love the soft muted colours and the attention to detail

    Hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!!!!! I am just amazed at all the detail work you put on this... ( dont mind me I just discovered your blog today and I think im gonna look your entire blog!)

    ReplyDelete