6 Jun 2011

The 'Official' Magnolia Inspirational Challenge is now OPEN!

Hiya
Yes the new beginnings of a weekly Challenge Blog by the Official Magnolia Design Team. Prizes to be won from Maganolia Sweden.

The first Challenge is 'Happy Birthday' as today is Pauline's (Founder and owner of Magnolia) Birthday

Ive made a Gift/Card book filled with Blackberry Tealights. Stamps Ive used are from the new Rainbow Collection. Mushroom with snail and Wonderful Tilda. Ive painted with Distress Reinkers on 300gsm Watercolour Paper
Papers are Pion Design.
Ive used Magnolia Doo-Hickeys Build a Swirly Butterfly,. Vintage Tag, Heart Swirl Die, Peony and Tilda's Lace Die 

Back of the book.

Thankyou for looking and I hope you come along to play. I cant wait to see your fantastic creations.
Click the blinkie below

The Offical Magnolia Inspirations Challenge 
Love Debbie xxx

15 comments:

  1. woooow Debbie! very beautiful work!
    i love it
    greetings, mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Debbie and Pauline will love it! Very exciting to have started the new challenge isn't it. Speak to you soon, love Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie, another stunner. It's absolutly beautiful, hope to make a card for the challenge.
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is amazing,I just adore the layout of your card, the colours are gorgeous, your colouring is fantastic...janine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a real stunner of a card. I love the distress look at the paper edges.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I LOVE your project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Debbie, what an amazing project and gift idea! Pauline will love this I'm sure! Gorgeous work! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie :)

    WOW! I have like a loss for words...And that doesn´t happen a lot so feel proud ;)
    However I can say something!
    I love the image and your beyond words beautiful colouring! It´s gorgoues! I also adore the flowers, they´re so pretty!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie,
    Love your GORGEOUS creation!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a beautiful creation.
    You must be proud to make such creations

    Greetings from Holland
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  12. hai Deb I am a big fan off your work always love your creations this one is so gorgeous !! love every detail off it

    Hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GOODNESS!! My eyes are drooling! ha ha!! This is above and beyond Debbie wow!! Funny I was holding these 2 images in my hand the other day thinking I should put them together and I wonder what they'd look like. Voila!! I luv it!! I think I will give it a go!! Gorgeous coloring my oh my! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Breath-taking creation Debbie. Love the elegancy of this project and it looks gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Debbie, I've been reading your blog for a while, I just love your creations, they are stunning. This book is to die for, it's gorgeous. I look forward to your next creation. Hugs kat xx

    ReplyDelete