11 Jun 2011

Guest DT at Basic Grey

Hiya
I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.
Todays card is my last as GDT for Basic Grey. Can I just say a big thankyou as it has been an honour and a good excuse to buy some more yummy Basic Grey Papers.
Im such a burke though! When Jo sent me details of what the challenges were, I misread the email. She said the challenges were Shabby Chic,Hot pink and green with Kraft!!! I did it all in one card on the first week!!LOL!! One week was shabby and the other Hot Pink and green!!!Oh dear! So both times I used the Sweet Thread Papers.
Ive used 'Sweetie Tilda' from the new Rainbow Collection and 'The Root Cellar Door' also from this collection. Ive painted  with Distress Re-inkers on 300gsm watercolour paper.

For the flower ive used  Doo-Hickey Peony on Kraft and the centre a rolled flower.

Ive also used Tim's Sizzix 'Clock Die', cheesecloth and lots of white paint.
Thanks for looking and have a fab weekend.

Also before I go, go check out the new Magnolia homepage
Its my card on  the cover :D

Love Debbie xxx

8 comments:

  1. FAB card, even though you did it all at once, lol.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est sublime et la porte est très réaliste, bravo. Amitié Céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card, your colouring is fabulous!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cutie :)

    WOW! This is amazing! It´s utterly gorgoues! :)
    Love the colours and beautiful papers :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow the stamps are gorgeous together I love your beautiful flower!!!and the paper is also great !
    thanks for all this inspiration !!

    hugs Cora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Debbie this is utterly divine!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete