1 Jun 2011

A Gift From The Heart

Hiya
Today Ive a card I made for the Magnolia shop a while back. It's unusual for me to have the background as plain as this as I normally paint my backgrounds. This time I wanted the couch to look this way and all the colour to be on Tilda. Ive painted her with Distress Re-inkers on 300GSM Watercolour Paper. Flowers I have rolled myself. Tilda is Ribbon Tilda from the So Sweet Collection. The posh couch is also from this collection. The border is with a Doo- Hickey Border.

Have you checked out our New Challenge Blog which starts on Monday 6 th June yet????
If not click the blinkie below to find out more.

Bye for now
love


8 comments:

  1. Hi so beautiful I love the colour on her against the chair and background. Super effect. Flowers are so pretty too. Kitty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the shabby chic feel :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful card. And that you only colord the girl and not the couch gives a great effect.

    Hugs,
    Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love all of the multi layers that you use. You are such an inspiration.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Debbie. Love the vintage look and your flowers are beautiful.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs Jannie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie you just leave me speechless!! You are so freakin' talented!! WOZERS! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete