14 May 2011

Under The Sea....Under the sea..

Hiya
At last blogger is working again. I think the whole crafting world has been tearing their hair out for the last 24 hours!!!!
I had just prepared this post last night and WHAM! it just disappeared.
Ive been wanting to make one of these cards for a while now, but never found a tutorial for it, until one of my blogging buddies pointed me in the right direction. Thankyou KYLIE :D. You can find the tutorial HERE. This is my take on a Magic Card!


Ive used  Mermaid Tilda. I have painted her with Distress Inks Stormy Sky and Black Soot. For the sides I have used Tim's On The Edge Die Scrollwork as it reminds me of waves.
The flowers I have rolled myself and painted with Crackle Paint Picket Fence.

Papers are Pion Design and I have used Nestabilities Labels 18 which are my faves at the moment.


Thankyou all for visiting me and have a fabby weekend

Love Debbie xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic creation! I love your work, your cards always look so beautiful. You really are very talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A card making Goddess...Simply Stunning
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, it's so cute, love the coloring, and thanks for the tutorial link, I'm gonna have to try this.
    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is one lovely card Debbie! I am off to look at the Tutorial now! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card.
    I love the design of it and thank you for giving a link to the pattern. I love the colors and the flowers look great. Super edges.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing so much detail.....masterpiece
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog today and you make wonderful cards! This card is also beautiful, the little details, the soft colours, everything.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's absolutely stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Debbie! It is amazing like all your cards! Love it!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable card Debbie! Wonderful images and I love the design of your card with the stunning embellishment details!
    Hugs, Janine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers!
    Debbie this is stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly stunning Debbie! I love all the details here - you even have a starfish charm. Beautiful work, love the sparkle and your fabulous coloring too! big hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie, Wonderful card and sweet little image. Love all the details and sparkle.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonjour Debbie,

    J'adore votre travail, c'est magnifique !!

    Merci pour ton partage !

    Salutations
    Maria

    ReplyDelete