28 May 2011

Oh No Its Raining Again!!!

 Hiya
Its another Challenge at MDUC this week and it s a Sketch by Kylie. Dont ya just love a sketch.
Yes the title says it all. Rainy old England.!! It's actually more like April Showers at the moment.Where has the sunny weather gone???   I always did wonder why there wasnt a Tilda for the UK in the Bon Voyage Collection,but I think the one with the brollies are probably them!!!LOL This is 'Tilda in the Summer Rain!' from the new Rainbow Collection.

Ive painted her with Distress Inks 'Weathered Wood'. Ive used Tims Clock Die in the background and distressed with walnut stain. Papers are all Magnolia. the nesties Ive used are Labels 18.

For the flower Ive used the NEW Doo-Hickey Die Heart Swirl Die and Peony. the center is a rolled flower.

Thankyou for looking and have a great Weekend
Love

10 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie stunning as usual I love your style one very talented lady I have the die that makes those flowers I think I need to have a play as I can't seem to get a nice effect lol any way they do say practice makes perfect can't wait to see what you produce next x hugs

    Lolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this Debbie i think tilda in the summer rain will be added to my collection! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so super cute!

    I have candy at my blog to accessorize any project. Help me celebrate the birth of my blog, check it out :)
    http://lajanette.blogspot.com/2011/05/shinny-bling-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous as always! I think we have had our summer here in the Netherland to, it looks like autumn with the wind and rain.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to tell you Debbie that your things for the new Magnolia Ink is just wonderful! I love your suitcase with the "pictureframes" at Tilda...it is one of the most beatiful things I´ve ever seen!!! Now I lobg to go to Magnolias shop and see if I can get a sight of it IRL! And I will ask for it if I can´t see it in, I can tell!
    Have a nice sunday teemie!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card as always. I like the little details and that you make everything in one color.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super!!! Typical England tilda with all THE rain ;-)

    Love the card,
    Greetz, marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card....totally stunning details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi debbie thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog .I love your work its truly insprational everything is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete