5 May 2011

Just Because

Hiya
Just a quickie post tonight to share a card I have made for my friends Mum, who had organised a fabulous Garden Party on Saturday to celebrate the Royal Wedding. Wasn't the wedding just beautiful. I was hooked from beginning to end. It was just like a fairytale. My friends Mum Annie, had hung wedding dresses all around the garden from the past,such a lovely touch.  
I was going to put Tilda as a bride on, but then realised I didnt have one!!!!So Ive used Tilda with big ribbon! Papers are a mixture of Pion and Bo Bunny  'Gabrielle'. Ive used Whimsy 'Vintage Postcard' and mini stamps. The flowers Ive rolled myself.

Ive painted Tilda with Distress Inks Weathered Wood.


This was my daughter and her friend at the end of the day, with the dresses on!!!! OMG her dad nearly had a fit!!! hee hee
Sophie is on the left.
Bye for now
Love Debbie xxxx


9 comments:

  1. Wow stunning card Debbie those papers, colours and design are awesome so is Tilda she looks so beautiful, nearly as beautiful as the girls dressed in wedding gowns.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    your cards are amazing!!!
    I realy love them .
    I think it's wonderfull , the way you make them.
    Congratulations
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb, What a beautiful card. I bet your garden party was fabulous! I had to laugh at your husband having a fit over his baby wearing a wedding dress.
    By the way your daughter is gorgeous just like her mum.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW! This is another lovely one! How do you do it! Aw Debbie your daughter is lovely too, and what a lovely day you all had. Yes, the wedding was lovely, I intended watching for 'just a few minutes' and an hour later I was still sat glued! Love your card, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, Fabulous card and such a lovely Tilda image. Love the soft colours and those hand made flowers. The girls look like they were having fun.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this debbie! Love all the details so perfect after the royal wedding :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super, super cute!!!!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh wow this is absolutely gorgeous Debbie!! Just love those shades of blue. The girls look so cute. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete