17 May 2011

Here For You xx

Hiya
Well As promised I have managed to get my card finished. Another Tilda I LOVE. Funny I didnt think I would but as soon as she is coloured she comes to life. Ive painted with Distress Inks on 300gsm Watercolour Paper.
At last my new Doo-dickey arrived 'Swirly Butterfly' but ive also added a spinner from Tim's Ideaology range.

Papers I have used are from the Butterfly Dreams Collection and a little Pion Design too.Sentiment is a Whimsy stamp from the Mini Postage Collection.
Ive used Cheesecloth behind the image and also used a Cherry Lynn Doily Die.

Stamps I have used are
Magnolia Scarecrow Tilda-sweet Rainbow Collection
Stonepath-Butterfly Dreams Collection
Doo-hickey Fence
Doo-Hickey Swirly Butterfly
Thankyou for visiting me
Love Debbie xxx

17 comments:

  1. oh.. You've made Tilda beautiful!

    Love your colouring and the papers and details on your card.

    Hugs,
    Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Debbie!
    What a beautiful card you made.
    This is a a new little darling for me.
    Everything in the card is beautiful.
    Love the colouring.
    hugs Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers!! This is gorgeous and i love this Tilda..... well, i love them all. Your coloring is super and i love all the emblies.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Debbie, that image of Tilda is fantastic I haven't seen that one before and the colours and design look superb.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little garden-creation, so sweet and full of adorable and pretty details!
    Fantastic colors too.

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love!! When I saw this Tilda I thought when would I use her but you have proven I need her in my collection! Just adore as always Debbie :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debbie! I looooove this! Too cute :) I love the butterfly with the clock hand thingy. Gorgeous :)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, you've coloured her up so beautifully! Love all your distressing and the 'arrow' in the middle of the butterfly is perfect. Love it.

    Hugs, Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Debbie, ohhhh how cute she is, sooo lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!
    Debbie this is absolutely beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, what a cutie, I love it & you've coloured & embellished it wonderfully. I can't wait until I receive my order. Have a great week, hugs Jodie from Oz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and that image is great. I like the little details you used and what you do with the white paint, I need to try that too.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! Debbie this is so beautiful, I love the new stamps can't wait for mine to arrive.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete