22 Apr 2011

Tilda with Hawaiian Flower and Pion Design

Hiya
Well It's felt like Ive lived in the Med here in the Uk this week. The weather has been glorious!
Today Ive a card to share using Swedish papers 'Pion Design'. So gorgeous
Ive used Tilda with Hawaiian Flower and painted her with distress inks on 300gsm Hotpressed Water colour Paper. Ive used Distress inks Weathered wood,walnut Sain, Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose

The pic above I took on a full sheet of the 'Pion Design'. This one is Studio of Memories-Fotoram and is also the one I used to make the card. The butterflies are from the same collection and is called 'Klippark'.

Ive used my nesties for the main image. For the doily I used a die called 'English Tea Party'

The flowers I used Magnolia Doo Hickey Die-Poinsettia and the lace was Vintage lace also by Magnolia.
Ive also added LOTS of white Crackle paint which I cant get enough of!!!
Have a lovely Easter and I will be back tomorrow
Love Debbie xxxx

13 comments:

  1. wow!!! che meraviglia la trovo fantastica
    happy Easter !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, this is just dreamingly gorgeous. Agree, can't believe we are only in April and was great for me yesterday as my Son's 16h birthday gathering took place in the garden, so my house is not looking too bad! I must ink this one up. Can I ask where you got the paper from? Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Debbie! Always happy to see your work of art!! Happy Easter to you too :) Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohhhh this is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! Beautifull!!!!!
    Have a great Easterweekend!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie, this card took my breath away. It is aboslut gorgeous. The colors, the papers, the butterflys...... absolutely gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo lovely lovely! Your coloring is fabulous! Happy easter fr sweden

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Debbie this is gorgeous! I love it! Have a Happy Easter, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi simply exquisite every single part. Lost for words . Happy Easter :D Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeus!!!!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowie Debbie, it's absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Debbie. Lovely colors and beautiful details ;-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh, this card is so Sweet & Lovely!!!
    Beautiful coloured!
    Happy easter to you and your family.
    Hugs,
    Marijke

    ReplyDelete