10 Apr 2011

These Boots are made for walking!!!

Hiya
Sorry Ive been MIA this week, but ive had my head down finishing off my projects for Magnolia Ink Summer! Im done! Phew and everything is boxed and on it's way to Sweden!!
So, Ive had a play with this Tilda for a MDUC Challenge this week which is make your own backgrounds. I wasnt sure about this Tilda when I first saw her, but now I have painted her with distress inks I just love her. She's sort of come alive!!if you know what I mean!!!LOL
Ive painted her with Distress inks on watercolour paper. The background paper I have made with Alcohol inks Pink Sherbert,Aqua and Juniper.

The flowers I made myself and coloured with each of the Alcohol inks.

Stamps used are
Tilda With Rubber Boots  from the Butterfly Collection
With All My Love

Hope you all have a fab weekend
Thankyou for looking
Love Debbie xxx

9 comments:

  1. This is so delish Debbie, beautiful colouring and the colour scheme is to die for! Love the handmade papers - you are such an inspiration!! I am new to blogland, so if you get the chance please pop over and visit me, I'd love to hear from you too! Hugs Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, love the soft colours & those flowers are beautiful too. Am a follwer anyway & notcied this on the Magnolia blog & not realised it was yours. Stunning.
    Check out my blog candy if you wish
    http://dawniesden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie,

    I Love it so much! The flowers are beautiful!

    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous !!!! I love those flowers dear and Tilda is colored just gorgeous as always dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's stunning!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awsome!!!

    Hugs Susy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!
    Debbie this is so very beautiful, gorgeous colours!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie,

    How adorable. It is a pleasure to see such talent!

    ReplyDelete