16 Apr 2011

Happy Easter

Hiya
I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend. I have made this card over the last couple of evenings with my favourite Tilda's from this years Spring club kit.
Ive painted with Distress Inks on Watercolour Hotpressed Paper.
Papers I have used are Pion.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts

For the fence I have used Doo-Hickey Fence
Stamps used are all Magnolia
Tilda and her Bunny
Tilda holding Egg basket
Tilda with Stuffed Animal
Happy Easter
Made with Love
Bunny Background
Thankyou for visiting me and for your fab comments xxx
Love Debbie xxx

17 comments:

  1. Wow Debbie, you are such a talented star!!! I love your style and think your card is just...magic! *Love it!!!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is just perfect! I love it♥
    The new stamps are just amazing, so it was a clever thing to use all of them;)
    Well done:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, this is lovely! Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, wow, you are the Queen of such amazingly fabulous shaped scene cards. Love the combo of images & wonderful soft colours. Happy Easter. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card!
    Love the colors and all the fab details!!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeus!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowww, your card is very stunning and the details are magnificient. I like the colors.
    Hugs Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another absolutely gorgeous creation...everything is so pretty! Lovely card =) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie,

    What a stunning creations you have made. It is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a beautiful card you have made,
    beautiful colours to.
    gr Janny

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Debbie, you make absolut gorgeous cards. I found your blog tru Monique's blog and i will become a follower. Love your coloring.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a very beautiful card. I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my giddy aunt, this is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderfull! I love all your cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an absolutely adorable card. Love the details!

    ReplyDelete