22 Mar 2011

Spring has Sprung

Hiya- Well can you spot it?????
The gorgeous NEW 6 X 6 Butterfly papers??? OOOOoooo arent they just gorgeous!!These lovelies arrived yesterday from Magnolia Sweden with the new Spring Edition of Magnolia INK :)))Yes I was a VERY happy Girl!!LOL and couldnt wait to play with the papers. They are available to order now I believe.

I'm so behind with playing with my new spring club stamps. I just dont know where my time goes!!! Ive used 'Tilda and her bunny' and the 'Tulip Wheelbarrow' from the 'Butterfly Dreams Collection'. Ive painted with distress inks on 300gsm hotpressed watercolour paper.
This ribbon is made with seam binding. It comes coloured, but is very easy to colour, also with the distress inks.


All papers are Magnolia and Ive managed to squeeze some of Tim's Butterfly tissue paper on there too:)

Thankyou so much for looking xxx
Love Debbie

16 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You make the most magnificent cards...love the style of this phenomenal creation!!!! Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another absolute stunner Debbie!! Luv your work and all the detail you put into it. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card!! Love the paper and all the great details!!
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Debbie! I really love your design and all the pretty details!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I loooooove this combo of images, I am itching to have a go at the wheelbarrow... oh sweet time, why aren't you on my side? lol. Your card is soooo stunning! I love the papers and the Tim Holtz butterfly strip - gorgeous!!
    Big hugs Hunni
    Luv Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I love all your beautiful elements! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog, Debbie! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie this is stunning! I love those two images! Is there no end to our wish lists! lol The whole thing has gone together beautifully. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debbie,

    This card is gorgeous, I LOVE it! The colours and your design are so stunning beautiful!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Oh Wow these papers are beautiful ! Magnolia is coloured to perfection and your ribbon is exquisite. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning.
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutly stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Je reste fan c'est superbe ! Bravooo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's stunning! Love the new images.
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a master at these cards! This little Tilda is adorable with the cute little hat!!It's like visiting a dreamland to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete