19 Mar 2011

See You Later

 Evening!- I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Its been a lovely and sunny spring day here in the UK today. Which means the longer and warmer days are only around the corner!  Yippeee
So Ive finally managed to make a card for my blog. I am busy creating for the summer issue of Magnolia ink ;) as are the rest of the Magnolia DT! and before I forget the spring issue is out next week!! I can't wait for my copy!!
For my card I have used mini 'Farewell Tilda' and mini 'See You Later'
For the flower I have used a Magnolia Doo-Hickey-Flower. Tilda is painted with Distress Inks on 300gsm watercolour paper. Papers are Prima 'Botanical'.

Bye for now
Love Debbie xx




5 comments:

  1. Hi Debby,
    It's a lovely card and i like you're blog, it's fab.
    Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs Anja;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,

    Your card is very very very beautifull. I love it.

    Hugs Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I am looking forward to getting my copy of the mag, its on order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled across your blog and thankyou thankyou thankyou, seeing your gorgeous work has inspired me to get back to my table lol! Your cards are exquisite, I will be back.

    ReplyDelete