9 Feb 2011

With All My Love

 Hiya-Sorry if I'm boring you with more hearts, but i'm just making the most of it while I can!!lol. I bought this Tilda last year when I was just becoming obsessed with Magnolia and distress inks, so it was nice to dig her out again and believe me she was at the VERY bottom of the pile of my Magnolias!!
Again I tried to get as many Magnolia stamps as I could on here. I also used my NEW Doo-hickey 'Rose Leaf' which is gorgeous and looks sooo real.
Papers are 'English Rose' by Kaisercraft and flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. Tilda is painted with Distress inks

Stamps I used are
'Ladybug Hearts Tilda' from Through My Heart Collection 2010
Love Text
With all my Love
Love Post
Loving Border
Doo Hickeys-Rose Petal and Romantic Lace

Before I forget today is the last chance to order this! Ive got mine on order and cant wait until it arrives!
Click the pic to go!


Thankyou for looking
Love Debbie xxx

15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeus!
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs Susy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    Debbie this is utterly divine!
    Such a stunning creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely stunning! Love it!

    Judix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards take my breath away. Everything about this card is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Lovely!!! :o)
    Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie!
    You know I´m always amazed by your lovely creations and beautiful coloration but today I feel you have actually outdone yourself! This is utterly stunning hunny! Love it that you hava managed to get so many Maggie products on it without it feeling "fully packed". It´s almost to beautiful for words, but just almost ;)

    Love it!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card!! I adore the paper and all the details are really beautiful, lovely colouring.
    Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's another stunning card, Debbie! And your colouring, love it!!!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous. Stunning colours and image. The embellishments are amazing. This is a fantastic creation. Your work is such an inspiration.
    Hugs Janine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! this is just soooo lovely Debbie,the colours are amazing and your colouring is too.
    Very special!!
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi This is out of this world. Better than stunning. Your colouring is amazing !!! and the hearts are just perfect. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Debbie! Just love the colors you used here and those flowers are stunning! Your work always has a vintage feel to it! I love it! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! My first time in your blog! Just love this pink card! I´ll be back:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, Debbie! Absolutely gorgeous!
    Your DI coloring is amazing! Love it all!
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow beautiful!!
    With love, Mellanie

    ReplyDelete