11 Jan 2011

A Mini Card with a Mini Tilda

 Hello
       Today Ive got to share with you is one of the NEW mini Tildas from the new 'So sweet' Collection. Ive got the picture on extra large so you can imagine how small it is. I adore this Tilda holding hearts and I am keeping my fingers crossed she will be available in the normal size!! LOL
  I have painted her with Distress inks.
Papers Ive used are Basic Grey and for the shape of the card and Hearts Ive used my Nestabilities xxx

 Thankyou for looking
Have a great day
Love Debbie xxx

10 comments:

  1. It's she sweet! I am waiting for the larger one also! And your card is as always gorgeous Debbie.
    XXX
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  2. another stunner of a card, love your project in this months stamper mag.congratulations
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!Oh Debbie this i just love :)
    That tiny Tilda is so pretty and with your amazing colouring/yummy details-perfect!!
    big hug,Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie, this is just gorgeous! You have inspired me to try colouring my Tilda's with Distress Inks. I think I will try this afternoon, should be a laugh lol. But your's look just gorgeous. *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Gorgeous.The colors...my favourites,
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is exquisite, I am just over-awed looking at it. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous...I like your project.

    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I am blown away seeing this miniature Tilda this is fantastic I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is amazing!
    Such a stunning creation Debbie!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete