21 Dec 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


Hello Again you lovely bloggers
         Well Ive decided this Tilda -'Tilda as Lucia' is definately my fave out of this years Christmas Magnolias. She's so gorgeous and I loved making this card. It has really got me into the Chrismas spirit.
I used the Magnolia trees from my members package which are stamped and embossed with white detail embossing powder. The snowflakes behind her are from Tims edger dies

I adore this Tilda
Bye for now
Love Debbie xxx

3 comments:

  1. MAGNIFICENT!!!! A joy to behold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,

    I love this magnolia card. It is beautiful.
    Happy Holidays

    Roos-Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cant believe that I hav'nt seen these before. This is gorgeous as well. I cant think of any other words, Im almost struck dumb.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete