21 Dec 2010

A Gift For You

Hello!!
            Well, it's the last challenge of the year on Magnolia Down Under and this week its 'A Gift for you'.
I loved doing this bottle cover.  It's great for a gift , especially around a bottle of Baileys!! This one I have done around a minature bottle of red wine! I used Gingerbread Tilda from this years Christmas Collection and also the Winter trees. I painted her with Distress inks and used Magnolia papers.

Thankyou for looking and have a great weekend xxx
Love Debbie xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! Soo many stunning creations in your blog! Can be here forever;)) A warm welcome to the team, and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Big hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if this is the stunning Magnolia creations you are showing then of course they wanted you!! Very many congratulations!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!
    OMG OMG OMG!!
    HUGE congrats Debbie!! Christmas has indeed come early for you this year :)
    I admire your stunning work with these stamps and others so I´ll follow your Maggie blog with pleasure! :D
    CONGRATS HUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Debbie, your blog is AMAZING...so glad to have found YOU!!!!! I am loving your work. Will definitely become a follower...don't want to miss a thing!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....Where have I been. How did I ever miss this one. Totally stunning.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete